Job DescriptionSoftware Testing Engineer position requires a person with a passion for technology to provide professional expertise in test scripting in manual and automated test frameworks, test analysis, execution and reporting, allowing for continuous improvement in test efficiency, test cycle times, and completeness of testing coverage.
LocationMohali, Punjab, India
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Works in the Tester role through the use of, but not limited to:
- Develop, setup and execute manual and automated test scripts;
- Analyze, debug and conduct root cause analysis for error/discrepancies in test scripts or product.
- Report bugs with appropriate information and escalate as needed.
- Maintain and enhance the test scripts library.
- Collaborate with project team to support test processes, testability and general test infrastructure, tools, and methodologies.
- Participate in specifications and design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and test coverage.
- Advice and assist work lead on various testing techniques and tools, issues related to test scripting, execution, results reporting and monitoring and make recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in other projects or duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and ExperienceWe encourage individuals possessing all of the following minimum qualifications to apply immediately:
Education & Training:
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline or equivalent technical experience is required.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in application software environments.
- 2+ years in software testing in multiple environments including test scripting and execution.